Al-Huda School provides a nurturing environment in which children are active learners, growing in self-confidence & respecting people & environment around them. In this welcoming atmosphere, important lifelong attitudes toward school & learning are established. In a structured setting, Pre-Kindergarten teachers creatively teach readiness skills in Language Arts, Mathematics, Islamic Studies, thus providing a solid foundation for the full curricular Kindergarten program.
Teachers in the Primary Program gently guide our youngest children as they take their first steps towards discovering the world around them and learning.
The natural inquisitiveness within a child is nurtured as they explore their curious surroundings under the careful watch of our teachers and caregivers. Encouraged to let their imaginations loose, children begin to gain self-confidence and independence.
Children take pride in their accomplishments and are enthusiastic about learning. Learn through play is the primary teaching tool as they discover what learning is all about!!!
Pre-School (4 years)
Heavy emphasis on kindergarten preparation through early development of reading, math, and writing skills—excellent preparation for Al-Huda School as your child will benefit from the following:
- Islamic environment based upon the teachings of the Qur’an and Sunnah.
- Emphasis on manners and socialization.
- Group and individual activities.
- Emphasis on personal & social development.
- Qur’an & Arabic language instruction.
- Art and science activities to stimulate imagination and creative expression.
- Gross and fine motor skills development.
- Staff are certified/trained in early childhood development.
For more Information:
Please contact the Preschool at 717-737-5395 or Email Contact Al-Huda Pre-School.
597 total views, 1 views today